Call: 07969 360 220 / 01437 711 059
Let’s Talk Design takes privacy extremely seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide us and that we obtain through third party sources.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purpose:
• To administer and manage our relationships with you.
• To process orders to you for design services & print.
• To deal with any enquiries we receive from you.
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
• To provide you with details of recent news related to Let’s Talk Design.
• For the purpose of recovery of debt in case of non-payment.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners (including printing agents, web developers & debt collectors), each within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of Let’s Talk Design, our staff, our customers, or others;
• In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information to comply with any legal obligation additional informational about you beyond that provided in your trade application form from credit reference and tracing agents.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that it is necessary for our legitimate interest in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to update you on our work & recent news. If you DO NOT want to be contacted in this way, please contact email@example.com.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have a number of rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
• Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
• Request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
• Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
• Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
• Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds;
• Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
• Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that procedures legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
• Lodge a complaint with the UK information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in application date protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantee or recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at hello@letstalk-design.
Send us an e-mail and we will get back to you in 24 hours.